28 November 2012

Rock this Winter




Hi, sweeties! 
We are experiencing one of the best periods of the year. 
The sun is shining, the temperatures are way higher than the ones we usually have at this time of year, Christmas decorations are all over town, but I’m in bed with a terrible cold.
 I guess my refusal to dress according o the temperature outside got me this time 
and it got me good! Have a wonderful day! 
Kisses

Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale




 


Jacket: Mango
Sweater: United Colors of Benetton
Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Mango
Wedges: Zara
Clutch: Zara
Necklace: Meli Melo
Watch: Gucci
Earrings: H&M 

11 comments:

Dreaming of Chanel said...

Love this look !! Get well soon , babes !! xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely wedges and clutch! :)

Ti-am trimis un mail in legatura cu un articol de pe Blog Sale. Pls let me know if it is still available!.. :)

Get well soon! XX

Manuella said...

se pare ca nu sunt singura care nu vrea sa renunte la tinutele tomnatice :)) Insanatosire rapida :*

Alina said...

Eu nu renunt niciodata, Manuela, doar ma stii! Pentru mine, iarna nu exista:))

@Anonymous: Hey, nu l-am primit. Mai trimite-mi o data, te rog!

MonochromeMagpie said...

Lovely pop of colour! I am on the hunt for a red leather jacket too! x

Anonymous said...

done. ti-am mai trimis inca o data :)

Siena in Style said...

I love the jacket, red looks always great on you
http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

major said...

great look. Very Casual Chick. Jacket is nice too.


-M

DayofMajor.blogspot.com

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

You are going to nail this winter, i love that jacket!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

My Own Fairytale said...

Cool jacket.
Lovely outfit.

XO Arezu

Unknown said...

Love that jacket, sweetie, such a precious shade of red! XX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...