21 November 2012

Tough or Girly




Hi, guys!
What can I say...you know that I love colors and let's be honest,
it's even better when you get to wear them during Winter. One of the things I hate most about the cold season is the inability to find colorful pieces in stores.
That's why I was so excited when I've found these pieces.
Although I'm not quite a pink lover, I simply adore this purple-fuchsia shade.
 For their debut I chose to wear these two pieces together, but I accessorised them with the studded pieces to toughen up this girly look. I'm not particularly a fan of this kind 
of matchy-matchy outfits, but I loved this one to bits!
Have a wonderful afternoon!
Kisses

Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale










Sweater: H&M
Shorts: H&M
Boots: Alina Petcan
Handbag: Furla
Bracelet: Local market

22 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! love the color and the shorts...you look amazing in this outfit!

xoxo
Mady

thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

alexandra ungureanu said...

le-am primiit si eu ! imi sunt putin mari , in sensul ca imi intra numai bine o pereche de sosete mai groase sa-mi tina de cald :).... ma asteptam sa le primesc saptamana viitoare si hop , supriza ! ce fain arata negru cu mov , un sweet rock ! pupic

John B. Marine said...

Those boots are gorgeous, Alina; and so are you. The sweater and shorts are of a lovely color. I also like the handbag in addition to these beautiful boots. Truly charming, Alina.

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

great ootd!!! love your blog!!! ♥♥♥

Alina said...

Sa le porti cu placere, Alexandra! Nici mie nu-mi sunt fixe, dar cred ca asta e si ideea, sa le poti purta cu o soseta mai groasa, avand in vedere ca in cauciuc iti ingheata piciorul grav de tot:-s Puuup

Unknown said...

Love your sweater and shorts combo! What a gorgeous color!

xoxo,
Rachel
Rachel’s Lookbook

Daniella said...

You look great in purple my dear! Lovely look :)

Take care,

Daniella xox

Siena in Style said...

beautiful elegant look! love it:)
kisses from milano
http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

My Own Fairytale said...

The purple suits you so well!

XO Arezu

Emanuel I. said...

Vreau si eu cizme ca ale tale.
;D

~Jeimy~ said...

this look is gorgeous a bit girly with a touch of tough love love love !!

Emanuela said...

Salut, looong time!!! How are you, love the boots. So cool!!

xo Emma

Magdalena said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love everything! The color is so beautiful and it suits you perfectly, Alina!

xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Cute color ! <3 You look amazing in this outfit, nice match with the studded pieces.

Unknown said...

Love the sweater! E din colectia asta cumva?

Alberto Hugo Rojas said...

beautiful, elegant and classic
very good photos
good blog
your always so imaginative
happy day

Alina said...

Da, il gasesti in magazine:)

Dreaming of Chanel said...

Adorabila !! xx

Ana said...

Indrazneata culoare!!! Plac la nebunie cizmele si geanta!!:)

http://ana.ciorici.com

DOWNTOWNCHICAGOBARBIE said...

Lovely color on you and I love how the studs spice up the outfit.

Precious Deedee said...

love that color :*

Unknown said...

Tare nice cizmele!

www.peach-punch.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...