18 November 2012

Walk in the park




Good morning, guys! 
This was the outfit I wore for what seemed to be the last walk in the park of this year. Although I love this park with all my heart during Summer, since it’s located on a lake shore, it feels like the North Pole, once the weather gets colder. 
When I saw this handbag, I had second guesses whether to buy it or not...I loved the color, but at the same time, I kept thinking that I won’t be able to wear it until Spring. 
Well, guess what?! So not true, cause now I wear it just because it brightens up my outfit. So I’ll say it was a good call! On the other hand, I absolutely adore this loose sweater. 
It’s extremely comfortable and soft and it keeps me warm. I love it mostly because it doesn’t contain any wool, since I’m allergic to it and the price was a charm! Tonight, I will announce the winners of My first giveaway, on Facebook, so stay tuned! Have a wonderful day! Kisses

Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale


Fur vest: Nissa
Sweater: Bershka
Jeans: Zara
Boots: Zara
Handbag: Michael Kors
Ring: H&M
Headband: Zara

13 comments:

Andreea said...

Superba ca intodeauna:)

coco said...

ce frumusica ! :)

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

super tinuta! imi place foarte mult geanta MK! <3

http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro

Daniella said...

Lovely look my dear! That bag is gorgeous, definitely a good call on buying it! :)

Take care,

Daniella xox

Anaivilo said...

The bag and the boots are splendid!! :D

Raj said...

Love your vest and that Michael Kors bag is gorgeous!
Such a pretty cosy outfit

Butterfly said...

Imi place cum se vad blugii cu cizmele crem :*

PAPİŞ STYLE said...

Your hair style looks very nice very suitable to your weekend outfit:))Love your outfit.

My Fashion Tale said...

Casual chic...I love it!

Raquel T.G. said...

Such a gorgeous bag, love its colour!!

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Wowwww you look fabulous in these picture! I love that vest!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

Marina said...

Cat de frumoasa e geanta <3 Imi place mult si culoarea :)

pupici

stilettolover91 said...

Awesome bag & boots!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...