29 November 2012

Boyfriend




Hi, guys!
 Don’t you just hate it when the sun is shining bright probably for the last time this year and you just have to lay in bed suffering from the most annoying and life draining cold? Well, I know that I do. Fortunately, I was blessed with a pretty good immunity system, 
so I only get to experience this nightmare once a year, which is extremely lucky considering my refusal to dress properly and the declaration of war issued against 
thick clothes and winter appropriate/cold fighting accessories. 
Still...when that happens, it hits me hard, that hard that I don’t even have the power
 to get out of bed. Luckily for me, I still have some outfits to show you from the previous week. Nothing too chic or fashion forward about this particular one, though. 
It was one of those days when I just want to feel comfortable and I hate everything too tight or too stiff. A clear sign for the upcoming cold, I’d say...   
Anyway, I hope you’ll have a wonderful day! 
Kisses
 
Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale






Blazer: Zara
T-shirt: Mango
Boyfriend jeans: Zara Man
Heels: Zara
Clutch: Zara
Heels: Zara
Scarf: Topshop
Earrings: H&M
Watch: Gucci

16 comments:

Daniella said...

Love the casual-chic proportions of this outfit! Hope you feel better :)

Take care,

Daniella xox

Unknown said...

Din pacate, eu nu am un sistem imunitar ca al tau ... :(

:)) Foarte draguta tinuta, imi plac pantofii .... rectific : ador pantofii tai !! :*

fleurani said...

Its the perfect style mix of chic and casual. you are just such a natural beauty but so many pretty woman come from Romania :-9

Love your fashion style you are presenting on your blog. you have a new follower via GFC and Bloglovin :-)

http://www.fleurani.blogspot.de

Unknown said...

asa zic si eu de fiecare data cand ii vad tinutele. de altfel sunt convinsa ca draga noastra fashionista merge cu masina, deci e ceva mai ok...

Alina said...

Da, din fericire, merg cu masina. Dar si cand nu merg, tot asa ma imbrac...

vida la gracielle said...

just went through your blog, and you are just lovely and inspiring. gonna follow you, hope u followback.

www.vida-la-gracielle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You look amazing :)
I'm following you now :)
http://jusufovicminela.blogspot.com/

MayDay said...

Frumos! Daca adaugi si un palton peste, e si weather-adapted si eviti si raceala pe viitor ;) :* Insanatosire grabnica!
http://the-may-day.blogspot.ro/

Alina said...

Asa este, dar zilele astea am avut 14-15 grade. Chiar nu era nevoie de palton. Si, crede-ma, nu vrei sa stii cum eram imbracata atunci cand am capatat raceala;))

Unknown said...

You know I love Zara too:) Too bad, we don't have any Mango store in my area....

Siena in Style said...

I also need to get a pair of boyfriend jeans! love yours!
kisses from Milano
http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

Anonymous said...

Hey! I luv your pics. Its a professionnal cam? (wich one?) and u use tripod for take this pics?
LOVE with theme...

Alina said...

Usually, my boyfriend takes my pics, but for the ones taken at home (such as these ones) I use the tripod. I have a Nikon D3100

Rupa said...

Love your scarf and the shoes...

http://jennysbicycle.blogspot.in/

WhoneedsChanel? said...

I love this jeans! :)

Unknown said...

nu imi vine sa cred ce bine arata blugii!!! foarte fumosi!!!

www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...