27 February 2015

Black Period





Hello, darlings!
 What’s with me and all these dark outfits, lately?! 
„I need color, color is what I need” is my theme song, after all. 
The weather we are having, here, is so deceiving. When you look out the window, you 
think that you could actually wear sandals and tank-tops, but when you go outside...
oh, and when you actually stay outside, you wish you’ve wore the fur coat. 
Still, Spring is on its way and that means beautiful dresses and pretty shoes, sunny 
days and flowers. I love looking at the pictures we take during Summer. They are so 
full of life, the colors are divine and you actually have a background. This time of
 year looks like...a pause. Like nothing happens, like you’re standing there in the middle 
of nowhere. So, we take advantage of the pretty buildings.   
Have a wonderful weekend, darlings!
 Kisses


My darlings, many of you have been telling me, lately, that you are no
 longer seeing the updates on my Facebook page. After the messages begun to bundle up I’ve decided to look into it. And it’s official: Facebook has started limiting
 the visibility of the posts made by Pages starting January 1st. The reach of a normal post is now less than 10% of the people who liked the page. That being said, 
I am inviting you to follow the blog via Bloglovin, email (you can see these
 two options on the right column), or to subscribe to this page. 
This way you’ll be able to see all the nonsense I post here! 
Thank you so much and so sorry for the inconvenience. 
With love, Alina
 
Instagram @mysilkfairytale 

Find me on Pinterest












Jacket: Zara (new collection)
Dress: Zara (new collection(
Boots: Smiling Shoes
Handbag: Michael Kors
Earrings: Mango

2 comments:

Pialunja said...

gorgeous outfit, your style is so chic!
Fashion latte with vanilla

Girly said...

wow!!!! totally chic look, sweety!!)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...