24 February 2015

Seductive





Good morning, darlings! 
I was eagerly waiting to show you this piece since the beginning of January. 
It was and still is, one of my suggestions for a romantic date with your love. 
The idea of this dress (as most of the great ones are) came to me by accident, when
 I decided to wear the lace skirt with one of my corsets. They seem perfect for each other, plus it’s not one of those dresses you need a perfect silhouette for. On the contrary.
 It works wonders for me, since my hips are almost nonexistent. The peplum gives 
my figure a little more femininity and curves. But, it’s more than perfect for a curvier silhouette, also, cause it hides the problem areas. I went for gold accessories 
this time and my new perfect pair of nude heels. They are super comfy, so hurry up
 and get’em cause you won’t regret it! And yes...I froze to death. 
But Spring is on it’s way, I can feel it!
Have a beautiful, sunny day!
 Kisses


My darlings, many of you have been telling me, lately, that you are no
 longer seeing the updates on my Facebook page. After the messages begun to bundle up I’ve decided to look into it. And it’s official: Facebook has started limiting
 the visibility of the posts made by Pages starting January 1st. The reach of a normal post is now less than 10% of the people who liked the page. That being said, 
I am inviting you to follow the blog via Bloglovin, email (you can see these
 two options on the right column), or to subscribe to this page. 
This way you’ll be able to see all the nonsense I post here! 
Thank you so much and so sorry for the inconvenience. 
With love, Alina
 
Instagram @mysilkfairytale 

Find me on Pinterest



















Dress: buy it here
Coat: Zara (new collection)
Heels: Zara (new collection)
Bag: Furla (new collection)
Cuff bracelet: Asos
Earrings: Zara (aw14)

5 comments:

Prints And Roses said...

You look stunning! Love the dress!


http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

Miu Miu said...

Cat de dragut e topul!!! adorabil, asteptam modele noi, eu mai ales :D

Te pup


www.miu-miu.ro

Unknown said...

Hi Alina, it's been that you do your own clothes? I also throw myself into the seam and you is a model for me. I hope I get to make beautiful creations like yours. see you soon

Life's a shoe said...

you look sos glam! i love that dress!

lifeisashoe

Unknown said...

ce frumos acest top!!! si tu desigur ;)

http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...