11 February 2015

Shades of Grey





Good morning, darlings!
 I know, I know... I developed an addiction, but I just can’t help it. 
This wonderful fabric stole my heart with its fresh, candy colors, so it only made 
sense for me to have one skirt of each color. You know me! I used to do that before , also,
 so this is Heaven for a maniac like me! Truth to be told, I’ve always hated the dark, dull, neutral colors available in stores during Winter. These skirts are the ray of sunshine 
in a season I love to hate. Well, I don’t exactly love, but I can’t help myself
 from hating it. You can easily figure out why. 
Have a wonderful day, dolls!
 Kisses


Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin

Instagram @mysilkfairytale 
Find me on Pinterest













Cardigan: Zara (aw14)
Sweater: United Colors of Benetton
Skirt: buy it here
Boots: Smiling Shoes
Handbag: Michael Kors

6 comments:

Ann Robie said...

love this mix of grey and celadon colors!

Ann | http://annrobiefashion.com/

Girly said...

perfect!!!))))

Rakel said...

lovely!

http://www.shopstyle.com/action/loadRetailerProductPage?id=468391390&pid=uid9444-26670538-10

Unknown said...

Que bonito post!! me encanta el outfit !!
Te invito a que visites mi blog, hoy new post!!
www.alpasofuerte.com
Feliz jueves

Unknown said...

Cea mai frumoasa!

Anonymous said...

Alina, pe cand un refresh in 'shop my closet'? :>

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...