20 February 2015

Light tones





Hi, guys!
 I am more than happy with the outfit I’m wearing today. 
Why, you ask?! Well...the main pieces I’m wearing, here, are two of the best additions to my closet. I was searching for the perfect ivory coat since forever. 
No one wants to look like a doctor, except if you actually are one, so finding
 that perfect white has been quite a challenge. Mission accomplished this Winter! Secondly, these boots are not only extremely comfortable, but also versatile and chic. Personally, I can’t wait to wear them this Spring! They seem like the perfect match 
for light dresses and fringed bags. And, the best of all...I got them both on Sale! 
Am I lucky or what?! 
Have a wonderful weekend, darlings! 
Kisses 



My darlings, many of you have been telling me, lately, that you are no
 longer seeing the updates on my Facebook page. After the messages begun to bundle up I’ve decided to look into it. And it’s official: Facebook has started limiting
 the visibility of the posts made by Pages starting January 1st. The reach of a normal post is now less than 10% of the people who liked the page. That being said, 
I am inviting you to follow the blog via Bloglovin, email (you can see these
 two options on the right column), or to subscribe to this page. 
This way you’ll be able to see all the nonsense I post here! 
Thank you so much and so sorry for the inconvenience. 
With love, Alina
 
Instagram @mysilkfairytale 

Find me on Pinterest













Coat: Zara (aw14)
Sweater: Zara (aw14)
Boots: Zara (aw14)
Handbag: Michael Kors
Earrings: Zara (aw14)

4 comments:

Ann Robie said...

I absolutely love this coat and these camel boots! Whole outfit look so elegant and chic!

Ann | http://annrobiefashion.com/

Unknown said...

Just perfect!!!

Unknown said...

Foarte faina combinatia chic and cozy :)


Va invit pe blogul si pagina mea de facebook:
http://mariaisonfashion.blogspot.ro/
https://www.facebook.com/maria.is.on.fashion

Girly said...

perfect look, as allways!!!!)) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...