19 February 2015

Winter Lace





Hi, guys! 
So sorry for my wordless post, but it was just so late that I couldn’t concentrate 
on saying anything inteligible. At 4 am I was uploading the pictures on the blog and
 eating chocolates while I was at it. I’m pretty sure I am going to regret this crazy
 schedule of mine pretty soon. As for the outfit, I couldn’t wait to wear this beauty 
again and I totally love mixind it with thick sweaters. It’s all about balance: confort 
with just the right amount of sexiness, plus I don’t end up looking like an icicle, 
while taking pics in the middle of the park. Seriously now, people are shocked to 
see us taking pictures in the middle of the street, during Winter, and 
every blogger knows what I’m talking about...
Have a wonderful day, little birdies!
 Kisses

My darlings, many of you have been telling me, lately, that you are no
 longer seeing the updates on my Facebook page. After the messages begun to bundle up I’ve decided to look into it. And it’s official: Facebook has started limiting
 the visibility of the posts made by Pages starting January 1st. The reach of a normal post is now less than 10% of the people who liked the page. That being said, 
I am inviting you to follow the blog via Bloglovin, email (you can see these
 two options on the right column), or to subscribe to this page. 
This way you’ll be able to see all the nonsense I post here! 
Thank you so much and so sorry for the inconvenience. 
With love, Alina
 
Instagram @mysilkfairytale 

Find me on Pinterest
















Sweater: Zara (aw14)
Skirt: buy it here
Heels: Zara (aw14)
Bag: Furla (new collection)
Earrings: H&M

5 comments:

Sunshine in the Rain said...

You look great. But is it not cold?

Unknown said...

Me encanta el outfit!! te sienta fenomenal!!
Te invito a que visites mi blog, hoy new post!!
www.alpasofuerte.com
Feliz jueves!! besitos

laurafashionblog.wordpress.com said...

Wow...minunat outfit! Fusta e minunata! Iar tu arati:SUPERB!!!! Kisses Te invit pe blog-ul meu: https://laurafashionblog.wordpress.com/

Alberto Hugo Rojas said...

beautiful session

ViataAreGust said...

Mi se pare ca semeni mult cu actrita principala din "Atractie riscanta" :D Lovely you! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...